Monday, November 15, 2010

My Mecca

I have nearly unpacked and got my wardrobe in order so thought I would post a few pics, its kind of a triangle shape so I couldnt get a pic of the whole thing, just each individual side.

The left side, dresses, tops, shirts and most of my shoes (they are all black and neutral except one pair so I plan on buying some really bright ones this summer).

I love black hangers

Most of my bags on the top thrown everywhere
It has this strange shelf thing in the middle so I just keep my sunnies there and a few random mags


The right side skirts, jackets and jeans up the top. The wardrobe has those rows of hooks everywhere so I keep belts on one, scarves on another and this one is just random things but I keep my Nightingale and 2.55 reissue there because I use them heaps.


I also bought this handy freestanding mirror/jewellery organiser thing at some dodgy "everythings cheaper!" shop (it cost 300...cheaper my a**).

Excuse the finger smudges and laundry in the background.



Taadaa hidden treasures

18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I need that jewelery stand - it is perfect!
    I have to say I am so jealous of the beautiful views you have from your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. What ann amazing jewelery stand!!! I love it, and I love how organised your shoes are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute setup!
    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS THE COOLEST JEWELERY THING EVER! I've been looking for something to hold all my jewelery for ages! I need to get one ASAP :) P.S you have an awesome wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah love the hidden jewellary holding thingy behind the mirror! I want one!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must get that mirror!!!!! Where was it from?

    Amazing.

    You have so many shoes, I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I neeeeeed that mirror! Can you post info on where to buy it??
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on being settled in! I LOVE all the organization. And I NEED that jewelry thing! I have been looking for a bigger jewelry organizer. WHERE DID U GET THAT???!!!! Please share =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh your clothes are laid out so nicely! And I LOVE that mirror thing, sooo cool :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ladies,

    I am not sure who is a Sydney local but to those who are, I got it from the "everythings cheaper" store in the complex under the coke sign in the cross (with coles, USA nails etc etc).

    I did however see it at a furniture store later (I'm sure it was a big chain) and laughed because it was cheaper there but I can't for the life of me remember what chain it was. I will keep racking my brain though!

    Otherwise they are called Mirror Jewelry Armoires and quite a few come up when you google so maybe you can buy them online (I cant imagine what the shipping cost would be!)

    I will try to figure out what chain I saw it in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness that mirror/jewellery stand is the best invention ever! (well, close enough anyway). Must keep my eye out for them. Your wardrobe is a dream. I wish mine was half as organised (and a walk in haha).

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an awesome and neat closet! I wish I had the motivation to keep mine as organized like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. god I wish I had a warerobe like that. a girl have never have enough shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. As lame as it sounds, I love how all your hangers coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mirror jewellery thing is sheer genius!

    ReplyDelete
  16. p.s I hope you dont mind me re-blogging it! You def be credited!

    ReplyDelete